Join the Association of PAs in Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (APA-AAI) or renew your membership today to better serve your patients, provide outreach to the medically underserved, strengthen your profession, network with colleagues and celebrate your accomplishments.
Take advantage of all APAAAI has to offer.
This Membership Will Include the Following:
- Opportunities to network with peers!
- Access to members-only sections of our website
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives us a powerful collective voice!
- Allergy & Asthma Today magazine subscription
- The MA Report newsletters
- Access to online education resources
- Support from Asthma & Allergy Network on key advocacy and public policy issues
- Recognition on Asthma & Allergy Network’s website as an Asthma Community Expert
- Discounted conference fee to the Annual Allergy, Asthma & ENT CME Conference
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to have your supervising physician join at a discount with networking access to other supervising MDs
- Associate – Non-PA or Pharmaceutical Representative ($55.00)
- Corporate Member – Corporate membership will include all emails other members receive. Access to the membership directory. First opportunity to sponsor or exhibit at the annual conference. One month sponsorship on the quarterly newsletter. One email blast to APAAAI membership per year sent through our office. ($510.00)
- Fellow 2 Year Membership – Licensed, certified and currently practicing PA ($90.00)
- Fellow & Supervising Physician – One year fellow membership and supervising physician. Both members will have access to database to communicate with other fellows and supervising physicians. ($80.00)
- Lifetime Membership – No renewal required. Lifetime membership applies. ($310.00)
- Physician ($55.00)
- Student ($25.00)
Are you ready to network with veterans in the industry, attend monthly educational dinner meetings, find out about job opportunities and make life-long friends?
We invite you to become an active member of APAAAI. Our members have been—and continue to be—very proud of the activities and achievement of our association. APAAAI strives to be of service to its members by providing pertinent and up-to-date information in the practice areas of allergy, asthma and immunology. We also try to provide communication between our organization and AAPA and attempt to keep our members up-to-date with information affecting them professionally. As our mission statement states, we strive to “facilitate mutual assistance and support of physician assistants, health professionals, and health services by organizing and disseminating health care information through forums, panels, and other similar programs concerning the delivery and quality of health care services.”
Why Join APA-AAI
We recently asked our members why they joined APAAAI. Let our members tell you why you should join us!